Sunday 23 June 2013

Lionel Messi Personal Life 
The Argentinean star is about to become a father and is thankful to God that He has given him everything in not only the footballing world but also in his personal life.
Lionel Messi is about to become a father and the Argentinean maestro is going to be receiving another trophy in his personal life.
The Barcelona number 10 is easily one of the most decorated players in terms of individual awards.
Lionel Messi has won each and everything when it comes down to individual honours. However, the only thing which he lacks is the ultimate prize, the FIFA World Cup.
The Argentinean star is usually accused of underperforming with his national team and there is no doubt that he is at another level when he is playing for La Blaugrana.
The Catalan giants have managed to win each and every trophy within their vicinity.
In Josep Guardiola’s very first season in charge of the Catalan club, Barcelona were able to win six trophies.
It was for the first time that a team managed to win all six trophies in a single season and it is a record which stands to date as no other team has managed to repeat this feat.
Since Messi has been performing phenomenally for his club, and has finally started to show the same run of form for his national side, things are going well for him.
The Argentinean star has also revealed that he is about to become a father and while discussing his personal life with the press, he thanked God that He has always helped him in his life.
After managing to become an extraordinary player, Messi is now about to become a father and according to him he is very anxious as it can happen anytime.
While speaking about his personal life, the Argentinean star said:
“I thank God for all he has given me in my sporting life and on a personal level. Now I can’t wait to hold my son in my arms and I’m a little more anxious as it could happen at any time.”
“I’m anxious for my family and my girlfriend, but at the same time I’m relaxed and thankful that thanks to God everything is going well. It’s going to be a beautiful responsibility and I’m waiting for that moment.”
“I’ve still not bought him a football, maybe when he’s older, but I’m sure he’s going to be a Barcelona
 fan.”
Lionel Messi is currently on international duty as the world of football will see the FIFA World Cup 2014’s qualifiers being held all around the globe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment